The 5 commitments of containment outlined by Eagle County:
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from people outside of your household at all times.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Cover your face when you’re out in public.
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- If you’re sick, get tested immediately.
Dine-in service at restaurants and bars will be allowed to open at a reduced capacity.
- Indoor seating will be limited to 50% of seating capacity – not fire code capacity.
- Distancing of 6 feet between non-household members will be required.
- Outdoor seating capacity will be unlimited, provided 6 feet of distancing between non-household members is met.
- Restaurants will be required to check with their local liquor licensing authority on their ability to serve alcohol in outdoor spaces.