Eagle County Public Health Order
On December 7, 2020, Eagle County updated its public health order regarding COVID-19 to adopt statewide orders and all subsequent amendments, along with additional requirements specific to the local community. As of February 16, 2021, Eagle County’s order includes the following local provisions:
- Continues face covering requirements in indoor public spaces for those over the age of two, with limited exceptions.
- Requires all visitors be free of any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 for 14 days prior to arrival in Eagle County.
- Limits gatherings to 10 people and no more than 2 households.
- Limits indoor dining and event capacity to 50% occupancy.
You may read the full public health order below.
The 5 commitments of containment outlined by Eagle County:
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from people outside of your household at all times.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Cover your face when you’re out in public.
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- If you’re sick, get tested immediately.