Eagle County Public Health Order
The Eagle County Public Health Order has been updated regarding COVID-19 to adopt statewide orders, along with additional requirements specific to the local community. The new order is effective immediately. Eagle County is now a Level Yellow.
- All visitors are to be free of any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 for 14 days prior to arrival in Eagle County.
- Private gatherings are limited to 2 households up to 10 people
- 50% occupancy at indoor restaurants of up to 50 people
- Maintain 6ft distance when dining in public outdoors
- 50% occupancy at gyms
- 50% occupancy at retail stores
- 50% occupancy for personal services (ex. spa)
- Face coverings are required in public indoor spaces except while seated to dine
- Face coverings are required outdoors in Vail, Lionshead, and Beaver Creek Villages and when you cannot maintain 6ft distance in other towns
- Face coverings are required to cover the mouth and nose while in the ski lift line
The 5 commitments of containment outlined by Eagle County:
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from people outside of your household at all times.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Cover your face when you’re out in public.
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- If you’re sick, get tested immediately.